- Tracey Davis
- 1 Hour 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 31, 2020
Direct service is better than Telehealth.
- Types of telehealth delivery
- Coaching model via telehealth
Activities for Telehealth can be created.
- Appropriate clients
- Case studies
- Activities specific to OT, PT and SLPs
- Conducting evaluations
Conceptualize the technical aspect.
- Tools available
- Leveraging the internet
- Limitations of certain platforms/providers
- Fee structures
Global Therapy Consultants
Tracey Davis is an occupational therapist. He is the Director of Clinical Affairs for TalkPath Live, a company that offers virtual OT, Speech, and Mental Health/Counseling services to schools and private pay clients. She is the owner of Global Therapy Consultants and provides structured literacy tutoring and therapy services both in person and via video conference.
In person training, webinars, and consultations are offered to teachers, therapists, psychologists, and families in the areas of learning differences, trauma-informed care, and telehealth services. She is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and the American Telemedicine Association Telerehabilitation Special Interest Group. Tracey has experience in the areas of learning differences, trauma informed care, and telehealth, as well as holding a Level I mentorship certification from the STAR Institute. She uses her knowledge of neurological systems to enhance the learning of children with dyslexia.
In 1998 she received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and in 1999 she received her master’s degree in occupational therapy. She has been working in the field of occupational therapy for children of all ages since that time. After 2 of her children were identified as having a learning disability, she pursued training in tutoring.
Davis is the owner of Global Therapy Consultants. She is employed by Growing Healthy Children Therapy Services and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Ms. Davis is paid by PESI, Inc.
A member of the American Occupational Therapy Association is non-financial.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.net .
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC 8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!