- Cheryl Fisher
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 25, 2017
- Sensory Assessment Inventory and guided imagery
- Create a Time Diary- How much time do you spend in nature?
- Therapeutic Nature Enhanced programs
- Ethical considerations
Nature-INFORMED TECHNIQUES FOR:
Emotional and cognitive development.
- Increase focused attention
- Improve sensory integration
- Promote a calm but alert state
- Complex problem solving opportunities
- Promote confidence
- Stimulate creativity
- Increase empathy
- Promote less sensory overload
- Provide exposure to a variety of tactile stimuli
- Increase vestibular engagement
- Create a whole brain, whole body experience
There is physical development.
- Body awareness
- Immune system
There is aICAL application.
The outdoors should be brought in.
- Create natural lighting
- Integrate natural elements
- Nature bins
- Animal assisted therapy
- Tools for teaching mindfulness:
- Cloud spotting,
- Pebble meditation,
- Nature cards
- Natural settings promote:
- Focused attention
- Cooperative interaction
- Problem solving
- Additional Nature-Informed Tools
- Nature quests
- Wilderness therapy
- Horticulture therapy
A treatment plan can be developed.
- Nature-informed tools and the application of case studies
- Apply concepts of a nature-enhanced practice – craft a therapeutic homework guide
- Nature as a co-therapist in your practice
Cheryl Fisher is a PhD. A licensed clinical professional counselor and counselor-educator with 30 years of clinical and educational experience with individuals, families and children. She is a trauma professional and an abuse and domestic violence specialist with extensive clinical experience working with trauma survivors of all ages. The Governor’s Award was given to Dr. Fisher for her work in trauma. She is a member of the American Red Cross Mental Health Team. The co-therapists are Dr. Fisher, her golden doodle therapy dogs, and a fish named Olive.
Dr. Fisher conducts research in the areas of nature and mental health, as well as spirituality and meaning-construction. She is a columnist. – For. Counseling online. . Dr. Fisher holds a PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision and an M.S. in pastoral counseling from Loyola University Maryland. She is certified in Jungian therapy. Dr. Fisher has writing projects. Nature-Informed Counseling is Homegrown Psychotherapy. And. Dr. Sophia. Children are connected to nature in healing ways.
Cheryl Fisher is in private practice. She is paid by PESI, Inc.
Cheryl Fisher does not have a relevant non-financial relationship.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.net .
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC 8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!