- Benjamin White
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 29, 2019
Hot trends and innovations in mental health treatment.
- How your patients can benefite from cutting edge research
You should upgrade your assessment and reasoning skills.
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Upper and lower extremity dysfunction
- Executive dysfunction
- Muscular weakness
- Decreased sensation
- Limited flexibility
- Fall risk
- Depression/low motivation
Take your rehabilitation toolbox with you to the hands-on lab.
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Rapidly restore function
- Rebuild strength, mobility and stability
- Improve multitasking and gait
- Reduce fall risk
- Increase alertness and executive function
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthroughs
- Intensify therapy safety and effectively
- Motivate difficult or depressed patients
- Reverse the tide of compensation
- Reduce pain and improve tolerance
- Avoid progress plateaus
The Hand’s-on Lab is more effective for better results.
- Practice integrating:
- High intensity aerobic activity
- Treadmill training
- Upper Extremity Bicycle
- Kinesiology taping
- Indoor/outdoor exercise
- Resistive exercise
- Flexibility training
There are advanced, innovative plans of care for your patients.
- Practice developing effective treatment strategies that reflect desired outcomes with:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillean Barre
- Conversion disorder
- Transverse myelitis
- Cerebral palsy
- Shoulder subluxation
To practice, put knowledge to use.
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Improve patient pain tolerance
- Case study 4: Reverse the tide of compensation for impairments
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care to prevent progress plateaus
MAXIMIZE the amount of exercise you do.
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Benjamin White is a doctor. He is the lead neurological therapist at a not-for-profit healthcare institution in Texas. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s physical therapy program, he has treated a wide array of neurological diagnoses over the years, from concussions and vestibular disorders to stroke, Parkinson’s, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Dr. White is an award-winning clinical instructor, a renowned national speaker on stroke rehabilitation topics, and has published numerous articles on the topics of neuroplasticity and stroke. He is a member of the publication committee and co-president of the Parkinson’s Association.
Benjamin White has an employment relationship with the company. He is paid by PESI, Inc.
Benjamin White is not a financial member of the association.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.net .
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC 8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!