- Arik Poremba
- 1 Hour 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 28, 2016
The primary components of speed training are listed.
- Define Biomotor abilities including speed, strength, endurance, flexibility, and coordination
The Ground Reaction Force and Force Distribution are applicable to running athletes.
- Introduction to internal and external forces that apply to the running athlete
- Newtons Laws and its applications to running
- Review and understand ground reaction force graphs and its applications as well as evidence based research
Speed, Strength, and Conditioning Programs for Running Athletes can be designed and applied.
- Review specific training methods for biomotor ability development
- Demonstrate examples and sport specific exercises
PT, DPT, CKTP
Arik Poremba is from Indonesia. A licensed Physical Therapist is the owner and founder of RACE. Arik is a doctor with extensive experience treating patients with sports injuries and is also a coach with a level I certification. He works with manual therapy to reduce muscle tension, joint Mobilization techniques to correct body alignment, and core stability and strengthening to enhance muscular balance and correct posture. He helps people maximize their performance levels because of his experience as a long-distance runner and endurance athlete.
Arik is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, the Kinesio Taping Association, and the USA Track and Field. He was a guest lecturer at the School of Medicine at Washington University. He oversaw injury prevention and treatment, as well as the strength and conditioning program, while he was the physical therapy doctor for St. Louis Basketball Academy and the track and field team.
Arik obtained his Doctor of Physical Therapy from the Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions in Boston.
Arik is the founder of RACE. He is paid by PESI, Inc.
Arik is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the USA Track and Field.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from courselamps.net .
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC 8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!